- In partnership with NBA Hall-of-Famer, Alonzo Mourning and The Overtown Youth Center, DeliverLean will be providing free breakfast and lunch at Gibson Park for kids and families in need. Meals will be offered on a first come, first served basis every Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 9am and 12pm.
- In cooperation with Miami-Dade County, we are deploying thousands of meals daily to our most at risk seniors.
- We’re creating jobs and hiring people from the local hospitality industry that have recently found themselves unemployed.
- We’re working with our purveyors to buy locally sourced ingredients when possible to support local agriculture.
- We’ve launched an expansive food drive initiative to collect non-perishable food items from South Florida homes in order to expand our distribution locations with Alonzo Mourning and the Overtown Youth Center so we can reach more families in need.
DeliverLean Foundation is a subsidiary of Lean Culinary Services LLC and is a limited purpose enterprise designed to give back to the community in times of need. DeliverLean and all subsidiaries are for-profit organizations and not 501(c)(3). All donations made will be used to support the daily operation of our charitable efforts in the community. Donations made are not tax deductible.